Best SEO Sri Lanka Service
We provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your website to get higher rankings in search engines.
- Results FocusedWhen we do SEO for Sri Lanka, we focus on getting best long-term organic results for your company.
- Transparent SEOOur every process is fully explained to clients so they know what we are doing for your website.
- Best StrategiesWe do not black hat or shady techniques. We follow the best practices & industry standards.
- SEO By Sri LankansWe do not outsource the work to third party services who does not understand and value you.
Free SEO Audit Consultation Meeting
- We will not try to force sell you
- We don’t keep ready-made plans, services or packages
- We don’t keep secrets with our potential customers
- We won’t waste both of our time.
- We don’t charge for our discovery meeting or SEO Audit report
- We will come to you to understand your e-marketing problem
- We will listen & take notes on your business journey & limitations
- We will discuss to identify problems, objectives & targets
- We will give our expert advice and right solutions for you business
- We will explain our e-market process and any remaining doubts
Outcomes From The Audit Meeting
- You choose us to do Web-marketing then we will prepare a proposal based on what we discussed and once agreed by both parties we will start bringing clients through internet.
- You decide you don’t want to work with us then we will happily show our gratitude for the opportunity and you will have gained valuable insights, knowledge and expert opinions from our meeting.
GOOGLE HAS OVER 105 BILLION SEARCHES A MONTH
Some verified entities estimates state that 99% of search engine based clicks to sites come from the top ten results on the first page, and 97% come from the first three results. It means if your business is not on the first page, it has only a 1% chance of being seen. SEO is a complicated process which needs to be done expertly by following and using the over 100+ factors recommended by the search engine giants such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. SEO is easy to explain, you are on this page because I have SEO’ed Lanka Lion Marketing successfully to appear in the top spots in the search engines. Now imagine all the revenue and customers you will able to get when you grab the top spots in your industry.
With Us there will be “NO CONTRACTS,” or “NO YOU NEED TO WAIT AT LEAST A YEAR TO SEE CHANGES,” or “NO WE CANNOT REVEAL WHAT WE ARE DOING TO YOUR SITE.”
Is Your Sri Lankan Business is Getting Found?
Did you know that vast majority of consumers in Sri Lanka use Search Engine such as Google to make purchasing decisions and the number of Sri Lanka consumers who use the internet is growing at a rapid rate.
99% of that search engine based traffic comes from being listed on a first page which means you cannot be found on page two, three and beyond because all your potential customers will choose different Sri Lankan company to for their needs.
Even if you offer high-quality service and products at a very competitive price unless you are founded on online no one will know about it.
It is the main reason even if a small or large business in Sri Lanka have already have a website they will need professional results driven SEO to get visibility and drive customers who are willing to purchase products and services you offer.
Search Engines are Your Best Friend
They design and develop search Engines which exists in Sri Lanka to help the people to find what they are looking for, so you need not beat Search Engines but need to show it that you are the right result for that search query.
It is white-hat SEO we do where we connect search and your website so when a targeted keyword get searched your site will be shown on the top result.
It is the reason Lanka Lion Marketing exists because we fix your SEO problems and unleash your website’s real potential.
We will do our best skills and experience on the search engine optimization to make sure that your website is found on the 1st page of Google.
What SEO Can Do For Your Sri Lankan Business
PPC is Short Focused
Search is Growing
Leader in Industry
Free SEO Traffic
Improve Off-line Sales
Website Don't Sleep
Secure Brand Future
OUR SRI LANKA SEO PROCESS EXPLAINED
Step 1: Market Analysis & Keyword Research
This first step where we do expert and thorough analysis to identify, learn and experience the client’s industry and high-value keywords.
Identify Competitors Ranking Keywords
Analyze Client Business Industry
Identify the Ranking Keywords
Prepare the Initial Internal Keyword Report
Related Keywords Generation
Generate Longtail and LSI keywords
Manual 2 Person Filtration 1
Use Premium Keywords Tools & DB
Manual Filtration 2
Manual Expert Keyword Generation
Keyword Competition Checker
Complete the Money Keywords and Prioritize
Step 2: Industry Competitor Analysis
It is the stage where your competitor’s SEO state is analyzed thoroughly to determine their strategy, unutilized resources, their approach, link building.
Identify the Top Competitors
Analysis and Classification of Competitors
Expert Analysis on Their Content Strategy
Analyze their On-page (Site Wide)
Social Marketing Integration
OffPage and Linkbuilding Checkup
Mistakes and Input Data
Step 3: SEO Web (Technical) Audit
This first critical process on the successful optimization of your site for SEO. Very long hours and expert skills will be spent on this stage.Here are the few processes we do when we audit your website.
- DNS Management
- Mobile Responsive
- Site Secure Management
- Google Index Issues
- Brand Name Critical Analysis
- Dupe and Thin Content Analysis
- Structured Data (Schema) Checkup
- Heading Structure Analysis
- ALT Texts Optimization
- Robots.txt & Robots
- Meta Directives Analysis
- SEO Friendliness URLS Checkup
- Readability Analysis
- Website and Organization Matchup
- CTA Analysis and Improvement
- Corporate Details Analysis
- Google PR Optimization
- Google Webmaster Central
- HTML Validation
- W3C Home Page Validation
- Image Optimization
- Broken Link Analysis
- XML Site-map Submission
- Website Page Load Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
- W3C Validation Check
- Internal Link Structuring & Optimization
- Pages H Tags Optimization
- Image & Hyperlink Optimization
- Robots.txt Creation / Analysis
- XML and HTML Sitemaps
- Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- External Links Optimization
- RSS Feed Creation
- Website SEO Content
- Resource Recommendations
- Initial Rank Report
- Broken Link Check
- Google Penalty Check
- Search Console Analysis
- Canonical URL Optimization
- User Experience (UX) Analysis
- Videos Optimization
- Information Above Fold
- Title and Meta Information
- CTA Based Development
- Website Security Test Every Month
- Initial Website Security Report
- Mobile Redirect Page Management
- Page and Hierarchy Management
- Crawling Issues
- Fix Broken Links Page
- Loading Speed Optimization
- Persuasive Copy Writing for Home
- Keyword Proximity Management
- 404 Page Optimization Strategy
- Domain, IP, URL Canonicalization
- Page Geo Locale Management
- SEO Unique Meta Keywords
- and Much More…
Step 4: On-page SEO Optimization
Process where the output from above three stages such ask keyword research, competitor analysis and website audit data will be used to optimize the site.
This a most crucial process where your website will be optimized both technically and visually to fix the SEO problems identified in the web audit, data from competitor and market analysis and keyword data. We will obtain the client approval when making changes to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. It a critical process and we will use all the required skills and expert knowledge to make the on-page optimization perfect for your website. It is the first step in a successful SEO campaign, and shockingly most of the sites in Sri Lanka does not give importance to the on-page SEO optimization.
Step 5: Off-page SEO + Link Building
It is the ultimate phase where ranking takes places because as of 2018 off-page optimization is the king when comes to successful SEO optimization. Here are some of our off-page optimization strategies. We have not shown our exclusive methods to give a competitive advantage to our clients.
- Google My Business Optimization
- Webmaster Tools Setup
- Analytics and Tracking Setup
- Social Media Engagement
- Creating Shareable Content
- Influencer Outreach
- Guest Author Contribution
- Authority Link Building
- Web 2.0 Blogs Management
- Directory Submission
- Questions and Answers Portal
- Video Management and Promotion
- Image and Info-graphic Sharing
- Blog Marketing
- Forum Marketing
- Search Engine Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Baiting
- Business Reviews
- Local Listings
- Articles Submission
- Broken Link Building
- Email Outreach
- Resource Page Reach
- Blog Comments and Discussions
- Competitor Reverse Engineering
- Internal Link Management
- Press Release Promotion
- Business Listing
- Classified Submission
- CSS, W3C, & RSS Directories Submission
- Expert Interviews
- Microsite Management
- Sponsor and Donations
- Development of Mobile Apps and Widgets
- and etc.
Step 6: Monitor & Continues Growth
It a never-ending stage and we will do this over and over again until you stay as a client to us. Here are few vital processes, reports, and tasks we do at this stage. We have not shared some of our elusive items and also any special requirements also done.
- Activity Report Generator
- Web Goal Measurements
- Lead Trackers
- Client Relationship Management
- Identify New Opportunities
- Seasonal Web Management
- Continuous SEO Process
- SEO Maintenance
- SERP Rank Tracker
- Modification Based on Updates
- Customer Special Requirements
- SEO Reports
- Google Analytic Reports
- Web Improvements and Suggestions
- Website Traffic Management
- CTA (Call to Action) Improvement
- Usability Improvement
- Error Reporting Process
- Website Up-time Monitor
- Website Maintenance
- and Etc.
Absolutely not, Unlike most of the SEO companies in Sri Lanka we do not require you to sign a legal contract for 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, etc.
When you sign agreements with these companies, there is a high probability of:
- Services provided can deteriorate over time
- Less effort may put into your site
- No or minimal SEO is done to your site
- Difficult exit clause to prevent you from leaving even if you are unhappy
- They do not require to show results for the money you are paying each month
- They may be financially focused rather than customer
These are reasons, and due to our skills and experience, we are confident in offering no contract (monthly based) best SEO in Sri Lanka. By using this method, you can expect:
- Best SEO work needs to be done every month to have your project
- You will have the chance to leave at any time if you are unhappy with our work
- We will provide the monthly SEO and ranking reports which are easy to understand
- Monthly SEO discussions will be done to explain what we did to the site
- You will able to see return for your money
So with Lanka Lion Marketing, there are no contracts, and you can enjoy results driven SEO services with focused on customers and not money.
Companies may offer guarantees like top 3 ranking within a specific limited time, etc. but do mind because many say this to only get you as a customer and once done they will bind you to an agreement and once this is done they provide excuses on their guarantee.
Secondly, popular search engines such as Google warns to stay away from any agency who claims top guaranteed rankings because search engines are third-party businesses and also it is not one of a best practice recommended by search engines.
Lanka Lion Marketing is a Sri Lanka based digital marketing agency dedicated to providing our clients the best service and results as possible. While we will not be able to guarantee top ranking but we will provide our best service to guide your site to the position it deserves.
SEO is a strategic process of optimizing your site through various factors based on Search Engine’s best practices, rules, and algorithms to increase your ranking position in popular search engines like Google Sri Lanka. These factors will range from on-page optimization, professional link building, content marketing, etc.
Many companies outsource part of their work to reduce overhead and save resources however the downside this loss of quality in the client’s work which is why we value each project and does all the tasks in in-house through our experts.
By now you already know, SEO is used to improve the ranking of a website in Search Engine to increase the website’s visibility. However, the increasing exposure will enable you to reach more potential customers who can boost the sales of your business.
Yes, we have that service for any business or personal website holder looking to diagnose any SEO problems in their website. We will also provide you with explicit instruction on how to fix any identified errors.
It is not the same as our “Free SEO Analysis Report” since it is looked for over from overview and it only detects the problem but this report is detailed, all the factors get analyzed, and each identified problem will also contain a solution and how to accomplish it.
If you want to fix the identified solution, we will also be able to do it.
We are specialized in offering SEO for business and websites operate in Sri Lanka. However, we also will provide professional services to business-operate in other countries too.
It is also possible to offer international SEO where you do not focus ranking on only one country instead you are trying to rank for your desired targeted keywords in every country.
Yes, we utilize a variety of SEO tools to provide a competitive advantage to our clients. We have a monthly subscription to online analytic tools such as Ahrefs, SemRush, MOZ Pro, Serpstat, etc.
We also have professional training to use these tools to its full potential to further improve the ranking for your target keywords.
SEO is the process where we try to rank your site higher in search engines organic positions, but PPC is the process where we bid and pay to get into the advertisements sections in the first page.
Based on experiments:
- SEO offers significantly better ROI over PPC.
- SEO is best for the long run or permanent ranking, but PPC is good for short term ranking.
- SEO does not require you to pay for every click, but PPC does.
- PPC can offer great short-term benefits if it is monitored and managed with expert knowledge.
- Unexperienced PPC campaigns will lead to uncontrollable costs.
The cost of SEO can depend on various factors such as:
- History of your website (has penalized or not)
- Previous SEO work did to your site
- Competition in Your Online Industry
- Competition Level of Keywords you are targeting
- Your Monthly Budget
Overall We work with businesses of all sizes, large and small, and have affordable services that deliver real results.
We understand that each one of our clients will have a different budget which they will be comfortable working with or they will able to spend on their web marketing.
That is the reason we don’t have fixed or defined SEO packages pricing instead we work with your price.
Web marketing is one of the services where we will work with any pricing because all it needs to do is to adjust resources allocation and time frame according to it.
SEO is a critical process where you need to handle it with care because Good SEO will not cancel any BAD SEO done to the site.If black hat techniques are used for short-term rankings or methods used are no longer recommended by Search Engine algorithms, mistakes in campaigns are made due to the inexperience of a person, etc. All these will have critical problems if you want to increase your ranking in search engines.
Any mistakes done will not just affect the rankings, but it will also negatively reduce your ranking positions, search engines can penalize your site based on their algorithms or representative can manually do it.
When something like this happens, we cannot and should not just start to do Good SEO because first, we need to recover from the damage done to your site and only then we will be able to do right SEO to your site.
The recovering process will take resources and time based on the damage done to the site.
Even if you are successful without SEO for once think will you be able to survive the industry a decade from now due to technological advancements and the use of the internet. SEO is not an immediate boost, but it is an investment which protects your company’s future.
Did you also know that organic traffic generated from submitting your business to search engines is usually have higher Return On Investment (ROI). Also, if you are not in the top positions for the target keywords, then your competitors are enjoying profits which could have been yours.
Yes. All the techniques and process we use are white hat, and we follow best practices and guidelines recommended by the search engines. We also always try to learn more to gather data based on our projects so all the strategies applied to your site is already tested beforehand and will only use the effective methods.
With over 100+ essential ranking signals and always updating search engine algorithms, it is tough to predict how long will it take to rank a website.
However, clients will be able to see growth based on their project budget, keyword competition and industry they operate.
With an adequate budget, they will able to see rank improvements from first 90 days and competitive keywords ranking seen within 180 days.
There is no need for structural or design changes for the website to do proper on-page optimization, but if it has critical errors for SEO, then we will make the edits if you require us or we will provide clear instructions on how to accomplish it.
Yes, since we know, it is a huge factor in determining the SEO ranking position of a site. However, we do not do black-hat or spammy link building which are dangerous for sites instead our link building will be authoritative and relevant to your industry. If you need more information on this, please contact us.
Yes, we have been very successful at removing many Google penalties. If your website is experiencing an issue, please contact us to learn how we can help get your website back in good standing.
Yes, we have vast experience in successfully removing Google penalties from your website. However, each site is different when it comes to the recovery process so we will analyze the site and let you know the damage and start the right course of action to continue.
We understand that every business might not know what keywords they want to rank to get relevant & targeted people or you might not have all the keywords which you can target, or you might try to rank for wrong keywords.
Due to critical reasons mentioned above, we offer professional keyword research to identify keywords best suited for your industry and searched too.
English is the universal language used on the internet however if you have a particular requirement to do SEO for Tamil and Sinhala, then we will able to do it for you too.
Note: We can work with many other languages such as French, Spanish, Dutch, etc. Contact us for more info.
Yes, we understand that E-commerce website SEO differs from the typical website due their unique set of challenges, but we will optimize and do professional SEO for them.
We have worked with E-commerce solution such as Magento and Shopify. We will also be able to do SEO for custom E-commerce websites however we will need more information for that so contact us for more details.
You can, but we recommend not to because even if you reach the first place, you need to make sure that you never lose that position. So when you continually do SEO, you show that you are a dominant player in the industry and you do not give any chance to overtake you by the competitors.
If you stop SEO once you reached the top spot, then it will be un-natural in Search Engines view and also if your competitors are continually doing good SEO, then you will be pushed back in the rankings.
Get Free SEO Audit For Your Website
Feel free to contact us to setup a strategy meeting.