2019 International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering, which will be held during September 25-28, 2019 in Poznan, Poland. ICBB2019 is co-organized by Asia-Pacific Association of Science, Engineering and Technology, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry-Polish Academy of Sciences and Chinese Journal of Biologicals, in collaboration with multiple academic affiliations.
It has been designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of biotechnology and bioengineering, and will feature a mix of invited speakers drawn from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. The main objective is to bring people together from diverse disciplines to review the newest progress, the tentative topics are ranging from:
1. Microbiology, virology, cytology and immunology;
2. Biological macromolecules, proteins and nucleic acids;
3. Biomaterials, biopolymers and bioenergy;
4. Agricultural & food science and industrial biotechnology;
5. Biomedicine, biopharmaceuticals, pharmacology and toxicology;
6. Applications in bioengineering, biomedical engineering & technology and other related fields.and other related aspects.
ICBB is an academic conference since 2012. Previous ICBBs were held successfully in Budapest-Hungary; Offenburg-Germany; Bangkok-Thailand; Singapore; Lahore- Pakistan; Hong Kong & Beijing-China.
Poznań is a centre of trade, sports, education, technology and tourism. It is an important academic site, and is also the seat of the oldest Polish diocese. The city’s most renowned landmarks include Poznań Town Hall, the National Museum, Grand Theatre, Poznań Cathedral and the Imperial Castle. We hope that you will enjoy the wonderful panorama and taste the delicious foods while in Poznan! Looking forward to seeing you at this significant event.
Please also bring this notice to the attention of any of your colleagues and students who may be interested in this conference.